Saturday, April 25, 2009

Etsy Treasury...BNR

1. 4.
I'm an Etsy newbie who still has so much to learn and do. My Etsy experience has been awesome. It has been extremely rewarding meeting so many wonderful artisians, all under one "online" roof. Etsy has so many great features. The "treasury" is just one of the many wonderful Etsy features.

I am so excited and overjoyed to be included in an Etsy Treasury.
Or copy and paste the following URL:
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=54600

Kudos to my fellow Etsian Pinkberryboutique for snagging a treasury--not an easy feat. And a special thanks for including me. Please show "Pinkberryboutique" some Etsy Love for her great work. I plan to post a screen capture of it later in case you miss it.
This "treasury" expires on Monday, April 27th at 2:37pm.

1 comment:

Splendid Little Stars said...

Congratulations on the treasury! What a fabulous treasury to be in! I left a comment (as SparklyPark).